Keeping your generator tuned up ensures you’re ready to rock and roll when the lights go out. If you use a generator on a regular basis, it’s both a business necessity and a cost saving opportunity to make sure that it’s properly maintained. Trust Tommy’s Small Engine & Repair to provide you with exceptional portable generator repair services!
Don’t be left in the dark without a working generator! Contact us today to schedule a pickup.
Drain and replace engine oil, Replace spark plug, Clean/replace air filter, Replace fuel filter (where applicable), Check/tighten bolts, Make needed carburetor adjustments and cleaning & Test run
- Small Engine Repair
- Carburetor Rebuild
- Flush Fuel System
- Replace Fuel Filter as needed
- Lubricate Linkage & Pivot Points
- Check Recoil Operation if equipped
- Check Electric Starter Operation if equipped
- Service Spark Arrestor
- Service or Replace Air Filter as needed